- Absract and full paper should be submited on or before 30th August 2021
- If the first author is not able to attend the conference, the second author or subsequent author has to pay the full registration fee.
- In a paper with more than one author, all the authors attending the conference most complete their registration individually.
- If you register as a Student, you will be asked to email a copy of your student ID card.
- A Virtual Presenter will not be attending the event but presenting the paper virtually.
- A Participant is an attendee that does not submit or present a paper, but attends Keynote Lectures, Sessions and Workshops
- The paper must be formatted according to the submission template available here for download
"Isolation, purification and structural elucidation (UV, IR, NMR AND MS) of selected compounds and animal testing of drugs "
Date of the pre - conference training workshop: Monday, 25th - Tuesday, 26th October, 2021
Time: From 9: 00 am to 4: 00 pm for the two days.
In addition, Prof. Derek Tantoh as the invited presenter in this conference will be delivering a plenary paper titled: Separation Sciences and Interesting Secondary Plant Metabolites with Significant Biological Activities.